If you rely on the kind of information you are only able to find through Livable Raleigh, we need your help to be able to continue to provide that valuable information to you.
Livable Raleigh has become the “go-to” source for the most complete, honest, fact-based information about local Raleigh issues.
We are an all volunteer organization. But it takes money to maintain our mailing list, website and to pay for other services like professional polling that allow us to deliver the best free information available in Raleigh.
- Our Facebook posts and Blogs keep you informed of the latest issues in Raleigh.
- The Week Ahead, our weekly email newsletter sent to subscribers, keeps you informed of what’s coming up in Raleigh. Email LivableRaleigh@gmail.com to join our mailing.
- The Calendar of events on our website is a one-stop shop for what’s happening for the next month or more.
- Our website maintains Community Conversations as a resource of every webinar we have held.
- We summarize Council Meetings for those who cannot attend. Council News.
- With VOTE 2022 we provide valuable information on how to register and vote.
- We have published a professional Polling Report to help both you and us understand what issues are important to the people of Raleigh.
- We plan to publish Candidate Questionnaires to let you know where the candidates stand on the issues you care about.
Election season is upon us and we want to be able to provide you with the most comprehensive information we can to ensure you are an informed voter when you head to the polls to vote in Raleigh’s election for a new mayor and city council.
We want to be able to continue to bring you information about Raleigh City Politics that you won’t find in the local print or television media. Information like:
In a New Poll of Key Issues, Raleigh Voters Call for Change – where we bring you the issues Raleigh Voters identified as most important to them
Why is Council hiding its full pay? – where we scoop the local media to bring you the WHOLE TRUTH about Council’s pay raise
Baldwin lies about incident with young hockey fan – where we give you the details of the Mayor’s attack on a 10-year-old visiting hockey fan
The Best City Council Money can Buy – where we show you all the money influencing politics in Raleigh
Who does Council Serve? Follow the Money – where we show you how the BIG money is already flowing for the upcoming fall election
What’s really missing from Raleigh’s Missing Middle policy – where we explain how Raleigh leaves out the benefits & protections for the community in policies
Tiny homes coming to Raleigh and it’s a “Bait & Switch” – where we explain how council provides for developers but not residents.
On Raleigh’s housing supply, actions speak louder than words – where we expose the hypocrisy of this Council claiming to be supportive of affordable housing
City Council misstates law and mischaracterizes public input – where we bring you commentary from local advocacy groups like the Southern Coalition for Social Justice
We need your help in order to continue providing the information you have come to depend on.
Please DONATE NOW by following this link:
Thank You for your continued support.
If you appreciate the kind of reporting we bring to you
Please donate $10 or $20,
Thanks for supporting