We at Livable Raleigh are mourning the loss of Conen Morgan. Our hearts go out to his family. Conen was instrumental in launching Livable Raleigh 3 1/2 years ago. He attended our first organizational meeting and his creativity and technical expertise were vital in developing our website and social media presence. He will be sorely missed.
- Slow down to ensure an equitable BRT September 28, 2023
- Let’s not replicate the mistakes of Glenwood South on the New Bern BRT September 27, 2023
- Does Mayor Baldwin give a damn about Raleigh’s reputation? September 27, 2023
- Raleigh needs to protect its LGBTQ+ community September 26, 2023
- Resolution on Reparative Justice for African Americans in Raleigh September 25, 2023
Index (click for listings)
2021 Elections 2022 Elections Affordable Housing Azalea Falls Baldwin Budget Buffkin CACs City Council City Election Community Engagement Community Voices Comprehensive Plan Conflict of Interest Council meeting Councilors Crime Density Discrimination Downtown South Environment Equality Equity Gentrification Glenwood South Hypocrisy INDYweek John Kane Knight LGBTQ Melton Missing Middle Housing Money in Politics Police Accountability Reparations Rezoning Stewart sustainability Text Change TIG TOD - Transit Overlay District Traffic Transit UpZoning Voting