Volunteers Needed for City Council Elections November 8th and for Early Voting starting October 20th
We need your help! Livable Raleigh is gearing up to provide and distribute relevant information to Raleigh residents regarding those running for office and to encourage them to vote. To do this, Livable Raleigh needs a multitude of volunteers to assist with this monumental task which includes:
- Greeting voters at the polls and handing out written election information for both early voting (October 20 to November 5) and on election day (November 8)
- Door to door canvassing to talk to residents and to hand out election information or leaving door hangers with election information starting NOW!
- Disseminating written election information to friends, family, neighbors or any groups with which you are affiliated starting NOW!
- Attending candidate forums
- Donating whatever you are able to help Livable Raleigh. Donation information is available here: Donate
If you are available and able to help with this effort, please contact us at:
email@example.com or call Terry Snyder (919) 801-0020 to sign up.
To sign up to work at the Early Voting Poll Sites go to Sign-up Genius and sign up for one or more slots.
We will be happy with any time that you can give us no matter how little.
So, let’s Get Out the Vote.
Check out our website for more information about the election here: City Council Election
Livable Raleigh Editorial Team
If you appreciate the kind of reporting we bring to you
Please donate $10 or $20,
Thanks for supporting