|Join us Monday night, May 8th at 7PM for our regularly scheduled Southwest Raleigh Community Engagement Meeting we will be meeting on Zoom.
- Greeting to Friends and Neighbors – SWRCE Chair Bob Edgerton.
- City of Raleigh Inspections Report – Inspector Doug Lilly
- City of Raleigh Police Department Monthly Report and Update – Captain Wood & Captain Howard.
- Carolina Pines Avenue Update – Dean Fox, PE Project Engineer for the ongoing Carolina Pines Ave. project will give an update on the ongoing design and preparation for construction for the project.
- Community Engagement – Debra Kuffner, Sr. Community Relations Analyst will update us on how their office is improving the inclusion of Raleigh citizens in the decision-making process that affects us all.
- City Council District D Update – District D Councilor Jane Harrison is scheduled to join us for some comments about how Council is engaging issues affecting our District and the City.
- Changes in Community Group Meetings – Comments and updates our community leaders and residents.
- We plan to broadcast the meeting on Facebook if you would prefer to watch it and not participate.
- Our June meeting will follow our established Open Discussion format – Community comments and discussion is welcome. Tell us all what you believe we need to know. How about the numerous development cases that we are seeing?
If you have a particular interest and suggestions for topics please let us know.