- This event has passed.
Southwest Raleigh Community Engagement Meeting
November 8 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join us on Monday, November 8th at 7:00 PM for our regularly scheduled Southwest Raleigh Community Engagement Meeting we will be meeting on Zoom.
- 7:00 – Greeting to Friends and Neighbors / Monthly Report and Update – Captain Tomczak, Captain Wood & Sr. Officer Winkle / David Johnson, City Inspections
- 7:10 – Dix Plaza and Play – Kate Pearce
- 7:15 – Dix Edge Study – Matthew Klem
- 7:20 – Lake Wheeler Streetscape / Cross Section – Matthew Klem
- 7:25 – Park City South / S Saunders Project by Merge Capital / Kane Realty – Drew Yates
- 7:30 – Atlas Stark rezoning Hammell / Lake Wheeler – Hunter Diefes
- 7:35 – Z-72-21 Baker Roofing Rezoning – Molly Stuart
- 7:40 – State Farmers Market New Entrance – Sim McIver
- 7:45 – Lake Wheeler / Centennial Pkwy Intersection Potential Redesign – Raleigh Transportation
- 7:50 – Z-55-20 Batts and Lake Wheeler Rezoning – Randy Herman, G Patel, Ram Lavani, Vincenzo Verdino
- 7:55 – Carolina Pines Avenue Improvements – Raleigh Transportation
- 8:00 – Open Discussion and Q+A for All Projects – Moderated by Jenn Truman
We plan to broadcast the meeting on Facebook if you would prefer to watch and not participate.
The next meeting is scheduled for December 13th using Zoom. This meeting will be one of four each year where we keep the agenda open for discussions of subjects that you would like to bring up.
Hope to see you Monday evening at 7PM.
Click to join the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87875855393?pwd=alJTaEtydXdIdVNvZ1RwdzdCek5BUT09#success