- This event has passed.
Southwest Raleigh Community Engagement Meeting
October 11 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join us on Monday, October 11th at 7PM for our regularly scheduled Southwest Raleigh Community Engagement Meeting we will be meeting on Zoom.
- Greeting to Friends and Neighbors
- City of Raleigh Inspections Report – David Johnson
- City of Raleigh Monthly Report and Update – Captain Tomczak, Captain Wood & Sr. Officer Winkle
- American Rescue Plan Funds – Federal funds allocation to City of Raleigh. Mary Vique, Director, Budget and Management Services
- Rezoning on Lake Wheeler Rd. and Dix Edge Study Update and Discussion – Matthew Klem, Sr. Planner, City of Raleigh.
- Update on Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Commission Safety Actions – Brian Thomas
- Sidewalk access and repairs in the area – Ronnie Marshall
- Discussion of Topics of area interest: Construction, Zoning, other topics of interest.
We plan to broadcast the meeting on Facebook if you would prefer to watch and not participate.
Next meeting is scheduled for November 8th using Zoom. This meeting will be one of four each year where we keep the agenda open for discussions of subjects that you would like bring up.
Hope to see you Monday evening at 7PM.
Click the link below to join;