- This event has passed.
June 28 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The City of Raleigh Planning Commission will conduct a public meeting on Tuesday, June 28 at 9:00 a.m. at the Raleigh Municipal Building, 222 West Hargett Street in the
City Council Chamber. Planning Commission meetings can be viewed on the city’s website and RTN 11.
1. Consent Agenda Process
1. Text Change TC-18-21: Accessory Structures
2. Text Change TC-21-21: Cameron Park NCOD
3. Rezoning Z-18-22 Western Boulevard BRT Transit Overlay District (District D)
4. Rezoning Z-19-22 Southern TOD, along South Wilmington Street between Downtown Raleigh and Garner.
1. Rezoning Z-11-22 Buck Jones, east side, between its intersections with Barclay Drive and Norman Place
1. Z-75-21 Globe Road and Page Road, on the west side of Globe Road, 700 feet north of World Trade Boulevard (District E)
2. Rezoning Z-81-21 Rock Quarry Road and Wall Store Road, on the west side of the intersection of Rock Quarry Road and Whitfield Road. (District C)
3. Comprehensive Plan Amendment CP-6-22 Camelot Village Ave Extension (District C)
4. Rezoning Z-7-22, 6700 & 7022 Capital Boulevard, located at the intersection of I-540 West and Capital Boulevard (US-1 North) (District B)
5. Comprehensive Plan Amendment CP-5-22: 6700 & 7022 Capital Boulevard
6. Rezoning Z-8-22: Capital Hills Drive, at the northeast corner of the intersection of Gresham Lake Road and Capital Hills Drive (District A)
7. Rezoning Z-9-22 Cabarrus and Davie, in the block bound by Cabarrus Street, Davie Street, Dawson Street, and West Street.
8. Rezoning Z-12-22 Dawson and Martin, southeast corner of those streets. District D
9. Rezoning Z-14-22 Glenwood Ave, on the west side of Glenwood Avenue between its intersection with West Jones Street and Willard Place (District D)
10. Rezoning Z-30-22: Lane Street, on the north side of Lane Street, between Dawson and McDowell Streets (District D)
1. Approval of June 14, 2022 Draft Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
1. Report from the Chair
2. Election of Officers
3. Report from the Members
4. Report from the Assistant Director
5. Pending Items