- This event has passed.
April 26 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Zoom meeting link is below Agenda. Please try linking to the Zoom meeting starting at 6:45 so we can all be linked by 7. When you first link in, you will be in a “waiting room” until the host can admit you to the meeting. If you have any trouble getting linked, please call Dwight Otwell for assistance at 828.368.9355.
Midtown Citizens Advisory Council Meeting April 26, 2021 agenda:
1) 7:00 Call to Order and Welcome to Midtown CAC. Working out any “bugs” getting us all connected. Introductions.
2) 7:05 Review of minutes of MCAC meeting 3-29-21, attached. Please review in advance of meeting.
3) 7:10 Rezoning case Z-53-20 Leadmine Rd mixed use presentation. Donald Belk, City of Raleigh Planning
4) 7:30 Status of Six Forks Road Widening Project. Chad Cantrell, PE.
CoR Engineering Services Dept, Roadway Design & Construction
5) 8:30 Presentation by MCAC Nominating Committee
Proposed Slate of Candidates for Leadership Positions MCAC FY 2022
6) 8:45 New Business, Announcements, and Remarks
7) 9:00 Adjournment
***** ***** *****
ZOOM meeting link:
Christina Jones (our MCAC host) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.