Public Meeting – August 5
The City of Raleigh Appearance Commission will conduct an in-person public meeting on Thursday, Aug 5 at 4:30 p.m. in the Council Chamber at the Raleigh Municipal Building, 222 West Hargett Street.
The meeting will be broadcast live on RTN 11 and on the city’s website. To watch past meetings, visit our video services page.
For more information, please visit the Appearance Commission webpage.
A. Design Alternates
1. DA-0004-2021 – 901 St Albans Drive
2. DA-0011-2021 – 900 St Albans Drive
3. DA-0012-2021 – 10 W Franklin Street
4. DA-0013-2021 – 7001 Louisburg Road
B. Administrative Alternate Review
D. Working Group/Committee Reports
1. Sir Walter Raleigh Awards
E. Report of the Commission’s Attorney
G. Approval of Minutes
1. Review of Meeting Minutes