Table of Contents
- News you can use
- Take Action
- City Calendar
- Covid-19 info
- See Latest Blogs & Index of All Blog Topics in the Sidebar
News You Can Use
- Raleigh’s Yard Waste Center to Resume Normal Operations September 28
- Raleigh Parks has made the difficult decision to cancel Holiday Express for 2020.
- City Manager’s Weekly Report
- Sign up to speak at the October 6 City Council meeting by 5 p.m. Friday, October 2. The web form will appear on this page when the sign up window is open or you may call the Clerk’s office at 919-996-3040. A similar process exists to sign up to speak at Public Hearings. Learn more here.
- Click here to take the Bus Rapid Transit survey.
- Please take the survey on Wake Bus Rapid Transit (BRT): Western Boulevard Corridor Study
- The Virtual Open House for the Latta University Historic Park Schematic Design is now live at https://publicinput.com/latta.
- Complete the 2020 Census form
- Request an absentee ballot for the 2020 national election
- The meetings listed below appear on the City’s Events Calendar at raleighnc.gov
- Virtual meetings are broadcast live on RTN11, on the City’s website or at the City’s Youtube channel
- To participate in some meetings, you must sign up in advance.
- Check raleighnc.gov for latest calendar updates, agendas, and information on participating in virtual meetings.
Monday, September 28
- 6pm — Friends of Oberlin Village, RSVP to email@example.com
Tuesday, September 29
- 1pm — GSI (Green Stormwater Infrastructure) Committee, Register
- 4:30pm — Public Art & Design Board
Wednesday, September 30
- 7pm — Western Boulevard Corridor Study Virtual Q&A Session
Thursday, October 1
- 3pm — Stormwater Management Advisory Commission
- 4pm — Art, Education, and Collections Committee
- 4:30pm — Appearance Commission, agenda includes
- DA-1-20: 2815 Capital Boulevard and 2929 Glenridge Drive
- Barwell Road Improvement Project
- Sir Walter Raleigh Awards
- Report of the Commission’s Attorney
- 6pm — Parks Committee
- 7pm — Third of a three-part series on Affordable Housing, Register
Sunday, October 4
- 4pm — Greenway and Urban Trees Commttee
Please stay safe and follow official government guidelines during this public health crisis.
Your best sources of reliable information during the COVID-19 public health crisis are official government websites.