Table of Contents
- News you can use
- Take Action
- City Calendar
- Covid-19 info
- See Latest Blogs & Index of All Blog Topics in the Sidebar
News You Can Use
- Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO) is seeking public feedback on proposed goals and objectives for the 2050 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP). Complete the online survey in English or Spanish.
- The meetings listed below appear on the City’s Events Calendar at raleighnc.gov
- Virtual meetings are broadcast live on RTN11, on the City’s website or at the City’s Youtube channel
- To participate in some meetings, you must sign up in advance.
- Check raleighnc.gov for latest calendar updates, agendas, and information on participating in virtual meetings.
Monday, August 3
- 7pm — Central CAC, join via Zoom or by phone (1-301-715-8592); PIN = 954-493-778-59, agenda includes
- Community Resources and updates
- COVID Testing
- Census 2020
- Library Services
- Council member update
- Open Forum
Tuesday, August 4
- 11am — Carolina Pines Avenue Public Art Community Meeting — Virtual — Register
- 2:30pm — Dorothea Dix Park Leadership Committee — Virtual — join by Zoom or by phone (1-646-558-8656); Webinar ID: 975 4145 5660
Wednesday, August 5
- 7:45am — RHDC Research Committee
- 4pm — Carolina Pines Avenue Public Art Community Meeting — Virtual — Register
Thursday, August 6
- 9 — 11am — Opportunity Zones Forum — there is a charge to attend — Register
- 3pm — Stormwater Management Advisory Commission
- 4pm — Art, Education, and Collections Committee
- 4:30pm — Appearance Commission — Virtual, agenda includes
- AAD-12-20 — 6200 Glenwood Avenue
- AAD-13-20 — 4917 Capital Boulevard
- AAD-14-20 — 214 Buck Jones Road
- AAD-15-20 — 2055 S New Hope Road
- Atlantic Avenue Improvement Project
- Sir Walter Raleigh Awards
- 6pm — Parks Committee
Please stay safe and follow official government guidelines during this public health crisis.
Your best sources of reliable information during the COVID-19 public health crisis are official government websites.