The Research Committee meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:45 a.m. typically in the Urban Design Center, Suite 100 of the One Exchange Plaza building if not virtual.
- Emerging possibilities & hope February 4, 2023
- 3 Years Ago a Sneak Attack on Raleigh’s Community Engagement System took place: Residents Lost, Developers Won. February 3, 2023
- Raleigh residents find renewed respect at City Council January 29, 2023
- Raleigh City Council Retreat — January 28, 2023, Day 2 January 29, 2023
- Planning Commission Highlights- January 24, 2023 January 29, 2023
Index (click for listings)
2021 Elections 2022 Elections Affordable Housing Affordable Housing Bond Azalea Falls Baldwin Budget Buffkin CACs City Council City Election Community Engagement Community Voices Comprehensive Plan Conflict of Interest Coronavirus Council meeting Councilors Density Discrimination Dislocation Downtown South Environment Equality Equity Gentrification Gerrymander Hypocrisy INDYweek John Kane Knight LGBTQ Melton Missing Middle Housing Money in Politics Redistricting Rezoning Shelley Lake Stewart sustainability Text Change TIG Transit UpZoning Voting