« All Events
RHDC COA Committee
September 23 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Remote Electronic Meeting – September 23
The RHDC Certificate of Appropriateness Committee will conduct a remote meeting held by electronic means on Thursday, September 23 at 5:00 p.m.
The meeting will be broadcast live on RTN 11, the city’s website and YouTube channel.
For more information about the remote meeting, including information about participation in an evidentiary hearing scheduled to be heard at the meeting, please visit the Raleigh Historic Development Commission webpage.
A. Call to Order – Chair
3. Approval of Minutes: August 26, 2021
B. Summary Proceedings
1. COA-0124-2021: 403 E EDENTON STREET
C. Committee Review of Conditions
1. COA-0061-2021: 610 POLK STREET
D. Evidentiary Hearings – Old Applications
1. COA-0111-2021: 515 WASHINGTON STREET
E. Evidentiary Hearings – New Applications
1. COA-0117-2021: 401 ELM STREET
2. COA-0138-2021: 1011 OBERLIN ROAD
3. COA-0141-2021: 505 E LANE STREET
4. COA-0144-2021: 917 W SOUTH STREET
F. Deferred Applications – Not Being Heard
1. COA-0114-2021: 605 N BLOODWORTH STREET