- This event has passed.
A Year Later – Covid-19 and Hospitality in West Raleigh
March 10 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
A community conversation where local industry leaders will explore the challenges and opportunities we face in reopening Raleigh businesses in 2021.
About the Event
Join two of Raleigh’s Business Alliances, Hillsborough Street Community Services Corporation and the Blue Ridge Corridor Alliance, via ZOOM to hear from Raleigh industry leaders and learn about how they plan to welcome the public back to west Raleigh safely in 2021.
Our Panelists include:
- Jeff Merritt – Executive Director at Centennial Authority/PNC Arena
- Whitney Knollenberg PhD – Assistant Professor Parks, Recreation & Tourism Management, North Carolina State University
- Kent Yelverton – Fair Manager, State Fair Division Director
- Kristie Nystedt – Owner, Raleigh Brewing Company
- Nicole Flynn – Marketing Representative, Catering Works
The event will be moderated by Executive Director, Jeff Murison.